Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Names...

So I was looking up baby names today, and I of course keep picking out boys names. It is driving me crazy not knowing for sure if it's a boy. So I called Greg and convinced him that we should go to A Stork's View for an early gender determination. They do it as early as 15 weeks! The other place we went while pregnant with Addi is a no go, we went when I was 16 weeks and she couldn't tell us for sure it was a girl. She said I wouldn't buy pink yet. I was really upset because we paid $75 dollars for them to give us a maybe, and she didn't even offer for us to come back to get a better look.

So anyways, I can get an ultrasound to find out the sex in just TWO weeks! Then I can get back to looking at baby names! YAY!!!

For those who are interested here's what we have so far (well I should say what "I" have right now lol)...

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9727713

If you have any suggestions we would love to hear them! :D

4 comments:

  1. Definitely check out Stork's View - they are awesome!
    Love all the baby names - Charlotte and Lily were on our list for girl names and Grace is Kate's middle name!
    As much as I love your girl names...I hope you get to use the boy names! Grayson, Carson, and Mason were on our list for boy names, too!!! Obviously I think you have great taste in names (girl and boy names)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose between your girl names, they are all so pretty! Charlotte was on our list, and I have always loved Lily and Scarlett! Hopefully you won't have to use any of them though ;)

    Mason and Carson are my two faves out of your boy names! I like Grayson too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I might have to check them out!!! I really want to get an early ultrasound too!! Love your names. As a matter of fact I LOVE Charolette but Bryan didn't like it and I have a couple cousins named Lily so I didn't want to be a copycat LOL and Mason was our top pick if we would've had a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, you should! They seem really nice and they have weekend hours!! :)

    Glad you all like the names! Wish I could get Greg to. He only likes Carson, and we still aren't sure if we can use it. :/

    ReplyDelete