Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lately...

Life has been so exhausting lately. We've been having issues with the loan so I have been on the phone daily with mortgage brokers trying to work everything out. We have actually started looking at houses all over again, looking for something a little more affordable that we wouldn't need to include Greg's bonus to qualify for. I really wish I worked still, i feel so helpless. On top of that Greg's car broke down yesterday so I've had to drive back-and-forth to Jacksonville to get things sorted out. Greg thinks he knows what wrong with it and thinks it will be a fairly cheap fix, but with our luck at this moment I won't believe that until I see it.

It's all beyond frustrating.

I'm exhausted.

Dealing with all this while not getting very much sleep at night, it's just TOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment