Thursday, September 18, 2014

Update on Us!

So I know it's been a while, but things are absolutely CRAAAZAY now that school has started for the girls and I started watching my niece during the day. I mean seriously, I thought I was busy before but now its just nuts. My house is destroyed because I don't get a break at all, I think yesterday I got 5 mins where all the kids were sleeping, we spent over 3 hours driving here there and everywhere and we spent about 2 hours shopping (two separate trips since I forgot things the first time). I don't know where the time goes, but I don't seem to have any anymore. We are heading to Disney this weekend to celebrate Gman turning 2!! My parents are joining us, so it is going to be a blast! BUT it also means I have to spend today preparing and cleaning, because really who wants to come home to a dirty house after a fun and exhausting weekend. Not I! So that's about all I have time to type, here are some video's of what we have been up to!

Oh and forgot to mention, Addi has decided to use the potty while she is home. She is in school all day so I haven't pushed it. How do I potty train a child when I am not with them for most of the day???


No comments:

Post a Comment