Monday, October 6, 2014

Update on the sickness that has hit our house...

Greyson seems to being doing some what better, although he is starting to hate the breathing treatments. He was doing so awesome at them, like AMAZING. You would of thought he had been doing it all his life, like it was no big deal. Now we have to chase him down to do it, but once it starts he is great again. He is still coughing a bunch and not 100% himself, but all the steroids and antibiotics have definitely been helping. We go back soon to find about what kind of "maintenance" we need to be doing for his newly diagnosed Asthma.  

 Addi on the other hand hasn't been doing well at all. She has had really high fevers and has not been herself. We had to take her to the emergency care center yesterday because her fever got up to 105, and she was so out of it. So scary. They said she has bronchitis, I am just not sure that is what it is. Greg loves to point out that I have no medical degree and google doesn't make me more knowledgeable than a doctor. But it you look up what the symptoms are of bronchitis it makes no sense. They put Addi on antibiotics, so hopefully whether it is bronchitis or not hopefully it helps. So far it hasn't, she has had very high fevers today also. I have been on the phone with nurses on and off all day (at least it feels that way). This is day 6 of this sickness and it has only gotten worse. I am already a worrier by nature so this is just a little too much for me to take.
Today while Addi's temp was down for a bit, I let them have a little outside time. I feel like fresh air can do a body good, at least I hope it does. They had so much fun, they are going a bit stir crazy being home so much and can you blame me, its been so gorgeous outside these past few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment