Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hard time keeping up.

I realize I have had a really hard time keeping up with my blog. Life with three littles can be pretty hectic, as you probably all know. But that isn't the only reason, I think of things I need to write about all the time and then completely forget them the next second. So I am going to make a quick little list on here so that I can try to get them all down in the next few weeks or so...

Baby Bag Review #2- Since review number one I have used a handful of other bags and would love to dish about them all!
30th Birthday Cruise- Hopefully I will still remember all the good stuff by the time I write this!

Goodness there I go again, I can't think of the others. In the middle of the night though, I had a ton of thoughts that I just "had" to write about. Maybe they will come back to me. This "Mom Brain" is even worse than preggo brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment