Monday, October 7, 2013

It's been a while.

I know it has been way too long since I last posted. I am just too busy these days to find time to blog. I think of things I want to write all the time but just can't seem to sit down and do it. Greyson turned one recently, I can hardly believe it myself. He is such a happy and bright little boy and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy his birthday. Boy does that kid love him some cake. He eats everything in sight still, I am waiting for his pickiness to kick in and believe me it's only a matter of time. He is growing so fast, standing on his own, taking a few steps, break dancing like a fool, adding words to his vocabulary, and saying old words clearer. I really just want him to stop growing up. I love my baby, and I just want him to stay a baby.












No comments:

Post a Comment