Friday, November 8, 2013

Speech Taking Off!

We have a house full of chatterboxes now. Addi is going crazy with talking. The songs she used to sing that were just the tune but mostly garbled together words, are now actual words... and she knows them all! We ran into her speech therapist today at Target, and she was blown away with the clarity of her talking! It has only been two and a half days since surgery and there is already huge improvement. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Yes I am singing and doing a little happy dance!

Mr. Gman he has been working on his ABC's, and can get up to F. Not super clearly but he is working on it NON-STOP! He has also been saying Chugga (for choo-choo soul, all my kids are obsessed), and night-night (he actually asked to go night-night, pointed me to his bedroom and then to his crib, and within minutes was fast asleep), He says yeah and is very clear about what he wants and doesn't want. I'm not going to have a little baby for much longer. Kind of sad, but really loving him communicating so well!

So to top it off we have Aubrey, the original chatterbox! Man that girl loves to talk and sing! I love every second of it, even when she has "questions?" to try to prolong bedtime.

So yep, things are looking up in the Moore household, lots of communication going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment