Thursday, February 6, 2014

These past 4 years.

These past 4 years have been the best, most exhausting, most exciting, wonderful years. I think back to my life before and it seems like a lifetime ago. I miss parts of it but at the same time LOVE where I am now. I can not believe how blessed I am. I go to bed exhausted every. single. night. but I am always thinking about how incredibly lucky I am. We struggled to conceive Aubrey, it was a long and painful process. I am constantly reminded that there are so many couples out there that are going through the same thing and may not get as lucky as we did. Aubrey changed our lives in such a BIG way, and I will never forget that. She is seriously so amazing. Her fire, her wit, her spunk, her silliness, and her sweetness just make her so incredibly lovable. I really don't know how I would survive the day without her. She is like a second Mom to "the kids" (as she likes to call them), she is always lending me a helping hand and always up for cuddling and big bear hugs! She is one of a kind and I am so lucky she is my little girl.

I love you so much Aubrey Lyn, you are such a big light in my life. I adore everything about you and I can't wait to see you grow and learn. You have such a sweet and loving old soul, and I am so blessed to call you my daughter. Happy Birthday baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment