Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just a little frustrated.

My kids are my life. Greg and I do our very best to raise them the way we believe is best. Everyone has their own opinions on what that might be and they can raise their children the way they see fit. It just frustrates me when people criticize something I am doing with my children. I really don't tell people how to run/live their lives, I would appreciate the same courtesy.

I spend almost 24/7 with my kids, and I put a lot of thought into everything I do with/for them. I believe I am a great Mother and that I know I am doing the best I can by my children. To have someone come and pick my parenting apart especially when they have no clue what is going on in our day to day life, is just so unappreciated. Greg tells me I should just let it roll off my back. I wish I could be as easy going as he is, but I am not. I take it personally. Like I said my children are my life, so how could I not take it personally?

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am the same way. I let too much stuff get to me and take things people say way too seriously. You are doing a fabulous job and you are a wonderful mother. I find that people that are jealous are often very quick to judge others. Don't let it get you down. You are doing wonderful and have two of the most perfect and precious girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um who the heck had the audacity to do that? It's a good thing they were talking to you and not me since you are so nice...i would probably have told them off in a not nice way.

    ReplyDelete