Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Its about time...

...that I get back to posting, has it really been over two weeks? Yikes!  I have been really busy and have been wanting to post for some time now. I had all these topics that I wanted to write about but with my "Mom brain" I have now completely forgotten them all. So I am just going to post about the one thing that sticks out in my mind...

I WON a stroller! Not just any stroller, a Bob Revolution jogging stroller. It was actually the first stroller I had ever owned and my absolute FAVORITE. I have missed Bob since the second I sold it, so how crazy that I won one and now have Bob back in my life. Yes I like to refer to my stroller as Bob, not "my Bob", not "a Bob". Nope! Just Bob. No other stroller I have had, handles as nicely or as smoothly and is great for just about anything you throw it's way. I would take it shopping, jogging, walking, to the park, the zoo, the beach, on trails... you name it I took it there and zipped around with it like it was nothing!


Oh Bob, how I have missed you.

As excited as I was to win it, there was someone who was even MORE excited. I swear she must of remembered Bob from when she was an itty bitty baby...



A big thanks to Jacksonville Running Company (it's actually where my husband has gotten most of his running shoes from, they help you find the exact right pair for your feet and for your running style, Greg has wide feet and he puts a lot of pressure in the inside of them when he runs, he would end up getting shin splints and had knee problems before going there to get the correct shoes, so AWESOME!) and Jacksonville's Mom's Blog for the amazing stroller! We truly appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment