Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just for you Em! (Well and for anyone else who wants to take a peek!)

As requested here are some updated pics of the house...

I am not all that happy with the entry yet, it's definitely a work in progress. I am on the hunt for some nicer pieces to put there! 
Still haven't gotten Greg to hang the mirror. 

I need to get something to go in the large vase. I am holding off a bit because I know it will just draw the kids to it more. Right now they just ignore it! :)
New table to match the stools! 
Not sure I like the coral touches. I am having a hard time with them. I spent a lot of money on coral stuff so that is the main reason they are staying lol! 









1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love it all!! Your new table and chairs match perfectly! I like the coral accents, but if you're not in love with them maybe try adding a 3rd accent color and see if it balances out the coral for you?

    ReplyDelete