Monday, July 25, 2011

"Aubrey, Be Nice."

Those words come out of my mouth more times than I care to count when Aubrey is around other kids, and today was no exception. She just doesn't seem to like kids her own age. It is truly driving me mad. She pushes, screams, cries, and sometimes even kicks whenever other kids come near her. I wish there was a correct way to deal with this, and if there is and I am the only one who doesn't know it, can someone PLEASE clue me in. I am told repeatedly that it is just a phase, and God I hope that is true. I am SO ready for this phase to be over.

Its quite pathetic how much I want her to be nice and socialize. I find myself making sure to take pictures when she is around other kids and not crying or screaming, just so it looks like she gets along with others. Needless to say I don't have many pictures to show.

Pillow length away, an acceptable distance for Little Miss Aubrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment