Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Never Ending Migraine.

I can't seem to catch up on sleep. Even when we have good nights, a good night being Addison only waking up twice, I end up feeling more tired than I did before. To top it off this lack of sleep has led to a permanent migraine. Two weeks straight is just enough to drive anyone to insanity. I will probably never be rid of this awful thing because I can't take my normal prescription due to my lovely pumping duties. So the doctor decides to prescribe me pain medication, which seems a little crazy to me. I refuse to take  it. I know, I know. I am a little off my rocker. I am just not big on pain medications, to tell you the truth they scare the poo out of me.

After giving birth I was wrecked down "there" and had throbbing pain due to being on my feet all day in the NICU, just one day after giving birth. Greg finally wore me down and got me to take a pain pill. It made me totally loopy. I mean I had been crying non-stop for days, but I was literally laughing hysterically in a drunk like state. It was too freaky. My baby girl is laying in the NICU, barley eating, lethargic, and orange, and I am practically rolling on the ground deliriously laughing. Just isn't normal.

So yep, no pain pills for me. Which means I will just have to get used to living out the rest of my life with the never ending migraine! Umm, dramatic much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment