Monday, March 19, 2012

13 Weeks Today!

I have entered the second trimester today! I haven't been very good at giving updates weekly, but really not much has changed from week to week. I am still feeling sick constantly. I wake up in the middle of the night gagging and running to the bathroom. Hopefully only a couple more weeks of that!

The migraines this time are intense. I get them pretty often, have one today. It makes daily activities pretty hard to manage. I hope this eases up soon.

I've added a few more cravings to the list. Collard greens with vinegar, Cucumbers soaked in vinegar, pretty much anything in vinegar, which in turn makes my stomach hurt more, but oh my does it taste good going down!

So one thing that is different from my other pregnancies is how early I am showing. With the girls I was 20 weeks before I really showed, the doctors always told me it was because I have a tilted uterus so it takes a little longer for me to show. With this one I am only 13 weeks and I look like I am 22. I have lost 3 lbs, but look like I have gained 10! It's just craziness. I am guessing that this little one is just positioned differently in my uterus to be showing so soon? I guess I need to get to taking belly pictures soon, although I have no desire to do it this go around. I guess I kind of have to though since I did it for my others. Maybe I'll get around to doing one today and update this post with a pic (if my migraine gets better)!

I just got a call about my first screen. They said everything came back perfect, perfect, perfect! I am so relieved! Now I just wait impatiently for the 22 week scan where they will check the heart just to make sure everything looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment