Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today started off so well...

and ended so poorly. I got a lovely migraine this afternoon, and my nausea came on full force. Then Addi was a fuss bucket when she woke up from her nap, it seriously felt like she was crying for hours on end, but I think it was only about an hour. I finally got her to calm down and then Aubrey decided she was going to hit Addi and refuse to apologize so we had a nice little stand off, she finally gave Addi a hug and kiss and said sorry (needless to say, I WON the stand off!). Greg had a work event that he couldn't miss, so he got home late so I got to deal with it all on my own, YAY!

So... yeah... I am EXHAUSTED! It's days like this that make me feel like a crazy person for having a third! I guess it's a good thing I love the crap out of my adorable little terrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment