Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sorry.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have just been so darn tired. Let me catch you all up...

I went back to work last Thursday, and have worked four days so far. It seems to be going well when Addi is sleeping, which luckily is most of the day. It is really nice to be working a little again. Aubrey has been all about Grandma so I worry that it might be making work more difficult for my Mom, since she can't say no to Aubrey (believe me even I have a hard time saying no, she is just so freakin' cute!). Aubrey has been pretty good about playing on her own some too, she is such a great little girl. When Addi is awake she is into EVERYTHING. She pulled a briefcase on top of herself, she actually fit inside of it. She has hit her head on the filing cabinets numerous times, dumped out and started to eat crayons, and pulls up on anything she can get her hands on (files, paper boxes, desks, filing cabinets, legs, etc...). So it's pretty exhausting when she is up.

This weekend Greg's Dad is coming into town, I am so excited! We always have so much fun with him and Mary. Greg is really close with his Dad, they talk what seems like almost daily and are a lot alike, so I know he is really excited! It feels like it has been forever since we have seen him. I wish Mary was coming too, but hopefully we get to see her soon! Greg and his Dad are running the Gate River Run together. Greg has been running like a mad man lately, so I know he is really anxious to see how he does! Hopefully then both do well!

Next week I have two O.B. appointments, one with my regular and one with the high risk. At the high risk appointment we are getting the first screen ultrasound, I am excited but nervous. I will be 12 weeks 4 days when I get it done, so I don't know if they will be able to maybe guess the sex?!? I am anxious to know the sex but more anxious to know that everything is okay! Greg and I haven't even talked about names or anything, usually we already have some in mind by now, but this time we are just waiting until we find out the sex to figure it out. I think that is mostly because Greg doesn't want to discuss girls names, and we have yet to ever agree on a boys name (well other than Carson, but we aren't sure we can use that name).

So yep I think that's about it, still sick, still tired. Hoping that this part ends soon (usually ends for me around 13 weeks, so not too much longer)!!

Oh and we finally announced on FB...


Isn't she just so precious? I can't believe she is already going to be a big sister!

6 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Ramzi's method of early gender determination? Basically you look at your US from 6-10wks and depending on which side baby attached to you can guess gender. It's actually a bit scientific and right 90% of the time. It was right for this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell by looking at the picture I put up... http://moorecraziness.blogspot.com/2012/02/so-i-just-had-appointment.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Your pregnant??? Congrats! I miss so much now that I'm not on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try all of the old wives tales - dangling a pencil over your wrist or the Drano test. What about the heart beat...is it fast or slower? I did all of those with Kate and they all said girl. I know they aren't scientific or 100%, but it is fun to see what they say (esp if all point to the same sex)! I can't wait for you to find out...I'm dying to know whether pink or blue!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kate! Hope you guys are doing well!

    Emily- I will have to look those up to see how to do it. So far I have only done the Chinese Calender, and it said boy but it said boy for Addi also. I tried looking up how to do the Ramzi theory thing Miranda mentioned but it is SO confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Chinese Calendar was wrong for Kate, too! I think we are the only 2 people that the Chinese Calendar prediction didn't work out so well! :) But, the other tests that I mentioned were right! Worth a try for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete