Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Aubrey is 3!

So... I can no longer say I am a Mom of 3 under 3. How sad is that? I really loved saying it! It really put into prospective just how crazy my life is. It just doesn't sound as good saying, I have 3 that are 3 and under. Doesn't have the same WOW-factor. Hahaha!

In all seriousness though, I can not believe I now have a three year old. She has grown up so much, she is a little me, I swear. She is moody (yes I admit I am moody, wouldn't you be if you be if you were taking care of "3 kids that are 3 and under" all day long, so yeah... let's just pretend I wasn't moody before all these little ruggrats came along :P), sweet, caring, cooky, fun, silly, responsible, sassy, and a worrier. I have created a little Mel-monster! She may look just like her Dada, but she's me to a T. Well except for her love of cleaning, I'll credit that to both her Grandma's doing.


I love our little girl more than I could ever put into words. I just want to hug and squeeze her all the time, she still has those amazing can't-help-but-kiss-all-the-time chunky cheeks. We seriously can't walk through a store, park, zoo, or anywhere without being stopped by strangers telling us how beautiful she is. Going places ends up taking so much longer since we have to stop and talk to every other person about where she got everything from ("Wow look at those AMAZING eyes, where did she get those from, her Daddy?", Yes people I know I have poop brown eyes, way to make me feel like crap about it. Hehehe. Just kidding!). I guess people have a thing for Shirley Temple curls and bright blue eyes. Umm, HELLO, who wouldn't? Ok, ok. Enough of my bragging and doting. I don't do it often so once I started I go a little overboard. She is growing up to be such an amazing little girl, and I am so happy that I am her Mama.







The day Aubrey was born is the day that Greg and I became parents, she changed our lives in such a big way. We couldn't have hoped for a more amazing first child! We are truly blessed, I can't wait to continue to watch our beautiful sweet girl grow up!

 P.S- Here is a video for you all, just a peek at how she can be sassy and silly all at the same time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment