Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Banana, oats, and mix-ins!

Pinned these on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/pin/120260252521594405/) and immediately had to try making them! They are pretty yummy and healthy! If you like banana pancakes, like I do then I really think you would enjoy them too! They seriously couldn't be easier and they are made with things I pretty much always have on hand, what could be better than that? I have made a bunch of recipes from pinterest over the past few months but have been awful about keeping you all updated. I am thinking of going through and sorting out the ones I have actually made and making a seperate board for them, including what I thought of each. Don't worry, I will share the link here for you all! :) I love knowing what recipes are worth trying or not (and like it even more when someone I actually know has made it before). I will get right on it, and by "right on it" I mean it will probably happen in the next year or so, hehehe! Just kidding.... I'm more hoping at least within the next few weeks!

Mix two older banana's with 1 cup quick cooking oats, then add a handful or so of the toppings of your choosing.
Then bake for 15 minutes at 350.

1 comment: