Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So are you wondering how working out, is working out? Hehehe.

I have hit some rough patches. BUT! I am down 6 lbs! Not too shabby right? For the first two weeks I worked out 6 days a week for about an hour a day, then I went down to 6 days a week 30 minutes a day. I would love to continue doing an hour, but I think I would burn out quickly. I have already hit the point where I am losing steam. I went four days without working out. I made myself work out last night, but I feel like my motivation is slipping away. I really don't know how people continuously do this, especially Mom's. I am exhausted ALL the time, and getting up enough energy to work out is rough. I know I need to continue, I guess I just need to suck it up and get motivated!

I decided to start logging what I eat. So back to My Fitness Pal I go. (Love that app!) If you are on there feel free to follow my progress! (Melissalyn17) Maybe it will motivate me if I know people are watching my progress? Worth a shot. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I started back too but I am only down 3 pounds but its progress! I think once you do it for a while you will find that your whole day is off kilter is you don't..it really does become addicting especially once you start seeing results! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete