Friday, December 14, 2012

3 Months Old.

Greyson turned three months old yesterday. This week has been so nuts that I didn't even realize it until today. I truly can't believe three months has already gone by. I know I have gone on and on about how complete he makes our family and makes me feel, but it really is so true. He is my calm right now among all this craziness we have been going through. There is something about him that is just so peaceful. I am sure that will change with time and he will soon be adding to the craziness, but for now I am just letting it all seep in!

So what has Mr. Greyson been up to these days?

He has been packing on the lbs, from what I can tell at least (just look at his chunky cheeks, I just love them). His neck is getting stronger, he has a big ol' head to hold up (just like the girls) so he has a hard task to master. He has continued to eat every 4-6 hours with the exception of growth spurts. He wakes up 1-2 times at night, he doesn't even really cry but just squirms around a bit until I feed him. He has a lot of awake time now. He wakes up around 7:30 every morning and then goes back to sleep around 9:30, then he is up again around lunch time, then sleeps again when the girl nap from 2-5, and then is pretty much down for the night around 8:30 (just a little after Aubrey heads to bed). We would normally be moving him into his own room in a month or so, but since we aren't in our house yet that may be pushed back.

It really has been such an awesome three months with my little man. I am so happy to be his Mama. I can't wait to see his personality emerge more, I hope he continues to be my little cuddle bunny.

"I'm looking classy in my little suit!"
"SO happy to be snuggling with my Mama."
"Who me?"
"I love my sister, but seriously another picture with her?"
"Fine. I'll just chew on my hands to occupy myself."
"Yep, you guessed it MORE pictures with my sister. She just can't seem to get enough of me."
"Ok enough already, I am so over this."
"Fine just one more, she is kind of cuddly."
"Why yes, I am sitting in a purple Bumbo."
"Don't worry I got this tummy time thing figured out, no problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment