Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ryan and Ashley's Wedding.

I still can't believe Ryan and Ashley are finally married! I am just so happy for them, they are two of the best people I know and deserve all the happiness in the world.

The wedding was amazing. Ashley should plan weddings for a living because everything was perfect. She is a super organized person by nature, but this took it to a whole new level. She literally didn't forget a single detail. I can't get over how gorgeous the location was. If I ever renew my vows, I am doing it there for sure! I was really so impressed by everything, and so proud of Ashley for doing such an amazing job! I think that statement made me sound really old (lol, oh well!). The thing I loved the most was that they had this bottle of wine in a box that they had had customized, they both wrote letters to each other that they can't read until their first anniversary. They then open and read them and drink the wine together, and then add a new letter (and I am assuming a new bottle of wine) to be read at the next anniversary. I think that is the most brilliant idea ever. I told Greg I wanted to do that, and asked him if it was too late to start. He of course said it was. Probably because he didn't want to have to write the letters (gotta love him, he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body).

Anyways, it was a truly fun night and I am so happy that we got to be there for it! This year I have gained two AWESOME sister in laws! I am one seriously blessed girl, our family just keeps growing bigger and bigger!























1 comment:

  1. Thanks Melissa!! I wish I could plan weddings for a living, it was so fun! I definitely don't think it's too late to do the wine box. And if Greg doesn't like the idea of writing a letter, maybe you could do it a little differently and buy like one of the cheap video cameras we bought and he could just record himself talking to you briefly. Since he's ok with speeches maybe he'd be more up for that :)

    ReplyDelete