Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coming to and end.

So tax season is pretty much over, there is still a little craziness because payroll taxes are due at the end of this month. You are probably wondering why I am mentioning this, mainly because it means I will no longer be working. I will be going back to being a full time stay at home Mom. While I am really excited to have a little more free time, I am sad to not be seeing my family every week. I also go back to having to try to find something to do everyday, which sounds easy enough but really it can be hard especially since Emily moved away. I really should try to be more okay with spending more time at home, but I just go a little stir crazy. I am just a little ambivalent about not working anymore. I am sure it will be fine though, it means I just get more quality time with these two cuties...

So another thing that may be changing, which I am BEYOND excited about is Greg might start working different work hours. They are going to try it out starting in May, for two days a week. I know it doesn't seem all that exciting but it really is! He will be getting out of work at 4:30 instead of 6:30! That is extra time with me and the girls! I really hope it works out. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but lets be real I am not very good at having low expectations. 

In other news (sorry cramming a lot in one post), we have picked a name. It is kind of tentative but kind of not. Basically the only way it will change is if we find a name that we just HAVE to have. I am kind of sad for Greg though, the name he loved and really wanted was Carson and we aren't able to use it. He talked to his Mom about it to see if it would be upsetting to his family if we used it, and she said there is just no way we can use it. Greg's Half-Uncle had a baby that was born at 7 months old and died shortly after, they named him Carson. We had already had Carson as our boy name at that point (we had been trying to conceive for a while, and had already decided on names). It kind of stinks but we completely understand and don't want to upset anyone. So anyways we decided on another but both of us aren't as happy with it as we were with Carson. 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you about Greg's possible new schedule!! I def know what you mean about having to plan out the days now...I was just thinking the other day about how nice it was to be able to call you up and go do anything any time! And we always had so much fun doing whatever :)

    ReplyDelete