Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Exhausting But Fun!

So I got my phone out to record Addi walking behind her push toy. Well, admist it all was the normal craziness, this is just a few minutes of our day. I'm exhausted!

So if you actually watched all those video's how many times did I ask Aubrey if she heard me?? LOL! Someone is having a little trouble listening lately. I am sure you are exhausted just watching these. I should really record my grocery trips, now those are EXHAUSTING!!! Oh and excuse the mess, I was supposed to clean during their afternoon naps that never happened since they slept so long this morning. So here are some still shots of our afternoon...

Playing nicely, after being told repeatedly not to run her sister over. 

 Standing on her own!

 So strong!
 More standing pics...
 even more.
 Getting into Greyson's car seat that Greg's Mom got for us! 
 They are off...
better see what they are up to...
 Caught them, up to no good!
 They are always getting into things together...
 but it's just so darn cute when they do...
 Where are they off to now??
 Looking outside...
Addi giving me a smile in hopes I will take them outside...
 Aubrey's turn to give a smile and ask to go outside...
 who could say no?!
 She waited so patiently while I set up the blanket.
 Addi tried to cling to my leg to hitch a ride outside. 
 So happy to be outside.




Addi hated her knees touching the grass, so she was either crawling like this or trying to stand up...
 as you can tell by how many pictures I took of her doing it, I was quite amused!





 Aubrey did her normal rolling.
 Pausing in between her rolls to "show me her teeth".
 Addi crawling around with a toy in her mouth. 
A nice tush shot! Had to get one last shot of her crawling without her knees touching! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment