Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Changes.

Greyson has been sleeping in his own room for two weeks now. He has been doing an awesome job. Over this past week or so, he has created a very strange schedule for himself. Mostly strange because he clumps his feedings together. Here has been a typical schedule for us (this has been going on since Friday the 18th).

Bedtime: 7:30-8:00PM
Wakes up to eat: 6:30-7:30AM (sleeping anywhere from 11-12 hours before waking to eat).
Goes back to sleep until: 8:00-8:30 (Eats again when he wakes up)
Naps: 10:00-12:00AM
Plays: 12:00-2:00PM
Eats: 2:00PM
Plays:2:30-3:30PM
Eats: 3:30PM
Sleeps- 4:00-6:45PM
Plays: 6:45-7:15PM
Eats- 7:15PM
Bedtime: 7:30-8:00PM

Isn't that just crazy! He eats in the morning twice within two hours, then not again for 6 hours. Then eats twice again with an hour or so, then naps for almost three hours eats, and then sleeps for almost 12 hours. Very strange schedule, compared to the girls who spaced out their feedings equally. I guess if I really think about it, he has just adjusted to our schedule. We are usually very busy in the mornings, so he doesn't eat then, he waits until we get home. Then just eats as much as he can to store up for his nap and bedtime.

Greyson has also tried two new fun activities! Swinging and jumping. Well actually his sisters are the ones bouncing him up and down in the jumperoo, so he isn't so much "jumping" yet, but I didn't want to put jumperooing, it just sounded silly!

So yeah, back to the swinging and jumping. He loves them both! He laughs and giggles the whole time.

BTW, he has the BEST giggle EVER! (Check out the video!)



So in other news, I have kicked up my working-out into full gear. I have NEVER been one to work out, and definitely not one to do it everyday. Well let me just shock you all by saying, I have started working out almost an hour everyday. I know some of you may have just fallen out of your chair in shock, so I will give you a second to process that.

La, La, Laaaaaaaaa.... Mel is working out EVERYDAY... La, La, LA, Lahhh.... for almost an hour...  DEE, DAAAAH!

So you back with me yet? Ok ready for another shock?

I am actually quite enjoying it!

Bet you never thought you'd hear (see) those words come out of my mouth. Well, it's true. I actually look forward to it, it wakes me up. Breastfeeding really wipes me out, and I feel like I am in a fog until I work out.

(Yes you are still reading the right blog, and... NO, Greg has not snuck on here pretending to be me).

Believe me, Greg is in just as much shock as you all are. For those who aren't shocked, then you don't know how little I have worked out in my lifetime. I think most people work out more in a week than I usually do in a year. It was THAT bad. The only times I have really ever worked out was after having Aubrey, and a tiny bit after having Addi. Even then I was only working out once or twice a week, max (and dreaded almost every second of it). That is not to say I wasn't active, because I did play softball my whole childhood, and I loved me some racquetball in college. I just didn't "work-out", I found it to be very boring.

So there you go. Consider yourself updated (well for the most part). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment