Friday, January 4, 2013

No Go.

On Wednesday night Greyson slept for 11 hours straight. He has been good for at LEAST 6 hours straight, sometimes more but at least 6. Well after a good nights sleep, I thought maybe I should risk trying dairy again. I have cut back my dairy intake big time, since having Greyson (as you'd know if you have been keeping up with my blog). Anyways I haven't completely cut it out because I thought maybe his body would learn to deal with it better if he had small doses.

So I bit the bullet and tried a larger amount, a whole container of yogurt. Boy, was that a mistake. He was SO fussy at bedtime. He was trying so hard to sleep but I could tell his belly was aching. I was kicking myself for pushing my luck. He woke up earlier than normal that night, and cried. He doesn't usually ever cry at night, he is usually too tired to. He just eats and goes back to sleep. Well he was UP. He was fussing and nothing I did made him happy. He finally passed out again but only stayed asleep for an hour then was up fussing again. I felt awful. He had such a rough night and it was all my fault.

So yeah, that's a big NO GO on the dairy. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment