Saturday, October 6, 2012

I scream, you scream, we all scream...

FOR ICE CREAM!! Well everyone that is except for Mr. Greyson. He just screams when I have ice cream.

There is one thing that I eat daily without fail, and get EVERY single week when I go shopping as a reward to myself, and that is ice cream. I could eat it for every single meal if it was socially acceptable. When I was pregnant with Aubrey and Addi, I had anywhere from 3-5 bowls a day. I went through a couple gallons a week. I'd eat it on brownies, in between waffles, with banana's, and in milk shakes. I take loving ice cream to a whole new level.

So knowing this what do you think is the only thing that really upsets my sweet little baby boy?

Yep you guessed it, dairy. Which means no ice cream for this very sad Mama.

I have only gone a total of 5 days without ice cream, and already my body is shutting down. Well not really, but I am having major withdrawal. I seriously can only think about ice cream. Greg asks me what I want for lunch, and I instantly think a milk shake. He asks what I would like to do for dinner and I think Baskin Robins (a double chocolate ice cream in a yummy cake cone is calling my name) . When I know I can't have something, I instantly want it SOOOOO much more. It's pretty pathetic actually.

But hey, I will do anything to keep my babies happy and if that means giving up my one true love, than so be it.


Ice Cream,

I miss you dearly. We will be together again some day, I just know it.

Love, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I'm at week 5-6 of no dairy. Love love love ice cream and cheese. Everything at a restaurant has butter on it too!!

    ReplyDelete