Thursday, October 18, 2012

One more week...

One more week until Greyson is 6 weeks old.

Which means it's one more week until I no longer have an excuse to not work out. Right now I weigh more than I did after either of the girls. I for some reason didn't lose as much weight as I had expected to. I am stuck at 126, and normally at this point I am at 121. Doesn't sound like a huge difference, but it is. That's 5 more pounds I have to work off so instead of having 15 to lose I have 20 (yikes!), and if you know me you know I am not one to put a whole ton of effort into working out, mostly because I never really had to (thank you Mom for your wonderful genes!).

Since this was my last time ever being pregnant, I am pumped to get back to my pre-pregnancy body (well as close as I can to it) because I WILL NEVER HAVE TO RUIN MY BODY AGAIN BY BEING PREGNANT!!! I know I shouldn't be so excited about that fact, but I am. I can't tell you how frustrating it was to for once in my life put effort into getting fit and thin again, to then go right back to being pregnant and gaining it all right back.

So yep. One more week of being lazy and then it's time to get this big ol' bottom of mine in shape! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment