Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movin' On Up...

Uh Oh.. where did Addison go?

Oh there she is, finally in my arms!!

Okay I am super cheesy, but I am so happy right now!! We are finally moving up to the 6th floor, to a regular room!! No more ICU for little Miss Addison! We can finally stay with her! 

Addison is doing great! She has been eating regularly. Her blood pressure is still high so they are starting her on oral medicine that she might have to stay on for a few months. As long as she keeps eating well, and they can get her swallow study done before the weekend we can possibly out of here by Saturday. Wish it was today but that's just me being greedy. I guess I will settle for movin' on up!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! SO happy to hear she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! Everyone up here has been worried sick so its wonderful to pass on some good news!


    <3333!

    ReplyDelete