Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Mom...

I love my Mom more than I can even express. She is my best friend. I tell her everything. She has been so amazing through everything with Addison's medical issues. She has been there to calm my worries, listen to me cry, and there to listen to me vent. She comes up for all of Addison's appointments to watch Aubrey, took care of Aubrey while we were in the hospital with Addison (both times). It means so much to me. I thank her all the time, but it just doesn't feel like enough. She seriously is such and amazing person, friend, and Mother. Her birthday is coming up and I wanted to do something thoughtful, something she could wear to remember how much she means to me. So I thought of what she loves more than anything, her grandchildren. So this is what I got her!!
 I am so excited about it. I really hope she likes it. (It will of course have her three Grandchildren's names on it.) I just can't wait to give it to her!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Did you order from the Vintage Pearl? She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have lots of hand stamped stuff on Etsy, it really is a neat and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep got it off Etsy...

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/3sweetpeasjewelry?page=1

    ReplyDelete