Sunday, August 21, 2011

Now for our fighting song...

Like I said I have songs for everything. I constantly am telling others what songs fit situations they are going through. Latley Direks Bently has been singing about my lift to a T (mostly about babies and phases of life, I will of course share those another time!) Get excited!! I noticed that many of the ones I am sharing right now are country, but don't think that is all I listen to. The other genres of music are more for other times in my life. Like lots of  80's songs remind me of my Mom and Dad and growing up. Alternative and rap usually reminds me of breakups and fun with friends. Anyways back to my point, I did all the lovey songs for Greg and so I figured I'd share our fighting song, here it is...

"I Just Wanna Be Mad" (Terri Clark )

Last night we went to bed not talking

Cause we already said to much
I face the wall you faced the window
Bound and determined not to touch

We've been married 7 years now

Some days if feels like 21
I'm still mad at you this morning
Coffee's ready if you want some
I've been up since 5
Thinking about me and you
And I've got to tell you
The conclusion I've come to

[Chorus]

I'll never leave, I'll never stray
My love for you will never change
But I ain't ready to make up or get around to that
I think I'm right I think your wrong
I'll probably give in before long
Please don't make me smile
I just want to be mad for awhile

For now you might as well forget it

Don't run your fingers through my hair
Yeah that's right I'm being stubborn
No I don't want to go back upstairs
I'm going to leave for work
Without a goodbye kiss
But as I'm driving off
Just remember this

[Chorus twice]


I just want to be mad for awhile

I just want to be mad for awhile
I just want to be mad for awhile


This pretty much sums up our fights. We are both pretty stubborn and think we are always right. (I of course am, hehe!) It's so hard to stay mad at Greg, he is just so funny and silly. He can always get me to laugh, it kills me because sometimes I just want to be mad for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment