Sunday, August 7, 2011

These past two days...

These past two days have been the most trying, frustrating, and exhausting days. My normally laid back, sweet baby is in so much pain that she is inconsolable. She cried yesterday from around 1:30-9:30 (today it's been just as long). We got her to sleep twice but it only lasted 15 mins before she woke up shrieking in pain. It is killing me. I wish it was me instead of her.

I really thought the tough part was behind us, that once we left the hospital we would resume life as normal. I just so want to be done with all this. My poor poor baby has been through enough. I literally want to cry when she's crying, no one wants to see their child in pain.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have to endure that. I can't say I know what your going through but I sure hope it gets better for you soon. Your doing good mama, hang in there. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete