Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Graduated!

Addi has graduated from OT and speech therapy! We now will only have one appointment a week! I am so excited but I will kind of miss seeing our OT, she is so nice and we had such great talks about our families. Anyways, back to what I was talking about...

Addi is eating so well now, it's a huge difference. She actually gets so excited when she sees food. She is impatient about it now, she wants it immediately. It's so awesome to see.

She is also crawling around, still not perfectly but she will get it down pat soon enough! Her OT did two tests and she was doing above the norm in everything! I was so exciting to hear, Addi gives so much effort into everything, so it's so nice for her to get recognition! I am just so darn proud of her! My little girl is such a fighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment