Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's crazy how quickly we adapt. 1/23/2012 (SECRET POST #5)

I have known I am pregnant for less than a week, but it seems like months. I went from shock and being freaked out, to beyond excited in a matter of a day or two. It's crazy how something so surprising become something so normal.

I have been freaking out a bit not because I am pregnant again, but mostly because I am becoming so used to the idea of being pregnant and having another. I find myself worrying all the time about something happening. Worrying about something being wrong, like heart issues and such. I have always been a worrier, but this is a little different because I worry to the point of panic. I can feel my heart start pounding faster and harder, I have to make myself breathe.

Hopefully I can put it out of my mind, and just focus on being positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment