Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So I just had an appointment...

and I was waiting for confirmation before posting about it and I am not announcing it anywhere else (for a while) but... we are expecting again! We are so excited, I have lots of posts that I have written since finding out so I will be posting them over the next few days! 

I am big on waiting for people to know until after the first trimester, my rule is if you wouldn't feel comfortable talking to that person about a miscarriage than don't tell them about the pregnancy until you're out of the first trimester. Well, I figure that if it were to happen (God forbid) I would write about it, so you all would hear about it either way.

So here is Baby Moore #3:


I am just praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy little one. I am beyond nervous after all we went through after Addison was born. This go around, I will be seeing a high risk doctor on top of my normal OB and they will be doing a more in depth ultrasound at 16 weeks. It makes me feel a little better knowing that we won't have another shock coming our way, hopefully!

Oh and one more little bit of information to leave you all with, my due date is September 23rd! 


3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy for y'all!! Best of luck again and keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh it's blog official!! I know I've said it a million times already but I seriously am so happy for you guys!! :) can't wait to find out the sex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! So excited for you guys! Can't wait for more updates and especially to find out whether you'll be painting a room blue or pink! :)

    ReplyDelete