Sunday, January 22, 2012

Addi is eating!

We went to a speech therapist last week and Addi ate like a pro. Greg and I felt like complete liars. We have been trying to get Addi to eat for forever. So I thought for sure when we went home she would be right back to not eating, but really ever since then she has eaten great. 

Addi used to only eat maybe three full bites, it would take like 20-30 tries to even get her to eat that much. Now she is eating half a container! I am over the moon! I can't believe she is finally into eating, and even gets a little impatient if we aren't feeding her fast enough. 

It's like a night and day difference, I don't know what the speech therapist did to get her into food, or if the appointment just coincidentally coincided with the day she was finally ready to eat. Either way I am very excited to have another eater on my hands! 


No comments:

Post a Comment