Friday, January 20, 2012

So busy, and so exhausted...

These next few weekends are going to be jammed packed. I feel like we have so much going on! You know how much I like to stay busy, but lately I have just been exhausted and thinking of all we have to do is even more exhausting. I am excited about it all, don't get me wrong.

This weekend we don't have a lot of actual plans, but we have a lot of cleaning to do before the Tally girls come to stay Wednesday night. We then leave for Kayla's bachelorette cruise around noon on Thursday. I am so excited about the cruise, but a little nervous too. It takes me a long time to adjust to being on a ship. I get sea sick like woah! So I am hoping I am not spending the majority of the trip with my head in the toilet. I am also nervous about being away from the girls, and having no form of communication with Greg to know how they are doing. Besides all that though, I am really excited. I have been dying to go on a girls trip, we are going to have so much fun! Hopefully I'll take lots of pics to share with you all!

The very next weekend we have Aubrey's Birthday party. So during the week, we have to order all the food and do any last minute errands before the party! I ordered the cake this past week, and I am excited but nervous. I told the lady we were doing zebra and pink, and she was going over what I said before she got of the phone and she kept saying leopard print, and I kept correcting her. SO I am nervous we might end up with a cake that doesn't match anything. I just emailed her, to remind her AGAIN that it is zebra!

Later that night there is a going away party for Emily. I am not overly excited about this one, mostly because it means Emily will be leaving soon. I just try not to think about it.

The next weekend we are going to the Gator basketball game, which I have yet to find babysitters for the girls (oops, better get on that!). It should be a lot of fun, and the end of being crazy busy!!)

Oh and at some point Leslie should be having her baby, so I am hoping that I get to visit and meet him or her! I can't wait to find out what they are having. She knows it kills me not knowing!

So I guess I should be able to relax in ummm... about 4 weeks. But hey, I guess I do LOVE being busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment