Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Love my Parents!

 I love my parents so much. I am seriously so lucky to have such loving, supportive, positive and amazing parents! I tell my parents everything, and they are always willing to listen and be there for me. It's pretty sad that when something big happens, the first thing I think is I can't wait to tell my parents. They know just what to say! I told them news today and they were so amazing and supportive, and really it means the world to me.



I know I have mentioned before how close I am to my Mom, I truly hope that my girls and I have the same relationship. My Mom and I didn't always get along (we were too much alike at times), but we have come so far to such a great place. She truly is my best friend!

My parents have helped Greg and I so much, and really so have Greg's parents. We are both pretty darn blessed to have such great families who love and care about us so much!

2 comments:

  1. You told them "news"? What kind of "news"? Exciting kind of news or bad kind of "news"? You're killing me with the suspense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash you are too funny! I'll email you! :)

    ReplyDelete