Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Big Baby.

How is it that when I am sick, I still have to do everything, watch the girls, make dinner, clean, change diapers, feed the girls, etc. But when Greg get sicks he turns into a big baby.

He got sent home from work because his boss did not want to get sick. Greg has caught the same cold the girls and I have been trying to get rid of for the last few weeks. He came home and went right to bed. I never EVER get to nap when I am sick. I never get time off from my "job". The other morning I tried to sleep in (had a migraine) and he woke me up saying the girls were up so I should be up (Addi was whining and Greg couldn't get her to stop), then he proceeded to go on the computer. He later apologized for doing it but too little, too late.

This is not the only time this has happened. The last time we all caught something Greg got it first, and he wouldn't change diapers or feed the girls because he "didn't want to get the girls sick". Which okay I get that, but then I got sick and all the sudden all of his worry about not getting the girls sick went out the window, so I still had to do diapers and feedings. How the heck does that work?

Very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment