Thursday, January 12, 2012

Through Aubrey's Eyes!

So Aubrey decided to take up photography today. She went around snapping pictures. She kept saying "Smile, Cheese!" to everything!
Then she decided to jump and take picture, big no no!
So this is what she came up with...















 I was posting on FB about her taking pictures, she caught me! 
 Didn't even realize she took this one. 

















If you notice in one of the pic's I am taking a pic of her taking a pic of me. She was just so cute holding the camera up to her head, right above her eyes so she could still see. Too cute...
 She was getting comfy to take more pics of Addi...
 Then she got up after she saw me taking her pic...
so that she could take a picture of me...
Such a silly amazing girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment