Friday, January 13, 2012

Lots of new videos and this is my 100th post! CRAZINESS!

So I know you are all dying to know what is going on in our house (like I don't post enough stuff, lol)! Well wait no longer!

Aubrey catching and throwing! I think we have a future softball player on our hands, and I couldn't be MORE excited! 
Video we made for Dada, it was just too cute that I had to share!
Aubrey using the present that Emily and Daniel got her for Christmas. She loves it! 
Aubrey using the Kitchen Grandma (Mary) got her for Christmas. 
Hi, I love you!

Giggles upon giggles! I was trying to get her to show everyone how she can go from crawling position to sitting. She has done it a handful of times now! 
This is an earlier video, of her almost getting into sitting position. 
Singing! 
Here are a few pics so not to make this post completely pointless for those who don't like to spend time watching videos of other people's children! 

 Now I have two girls who love to swing! 
 Addison's photo shoot with Aubrey! 
Aubrey sleeping so sweetly in her big girl bed! She is obsessed with going to bed now. She puts herself down for naps, and to bed. It's amazing! I am sure the novelty will wear off soon. 
 Holding her own bottle!! 
Some double bow action! 

So after I posted this I realized it was my 100th post! I can't even believe it! I started this blog after I  had Addison. I had a lot in my head that I just needed to get out, and I really wanted to try to document the girls growing up and since I am not big into doing baby books, I thought this was the next best way. The girls are exactly 16 months apart, and I have the hardest time remembering what Aubrey did when and it hasn't even been that long between babies. So hopefully this helps remind me! 

For those who follow my blog, I just want to thank you so much for following along in our journey! :) 

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly why I blog too! Don't have the time to do it any other way and this way I can always look back at all post and remember exactly what emotions I was feeling during events. Love you blog and the girls are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete