Monday, January 23, 2012

Relationship's change...

It's strange how quickly your life changes without even realizing it. For a while now I have been wanting to write this post but never really had the guts since I have no clue who does and doesn't read them... I have been thinking about how close I used to be to Greg's sister and now I feel like we never talk or see each other at all.

We both ended up being pregnant with our second children at the same time, and I was so excited but then it seemed like we saw less and less of each other. It's not even that we don't see each other often because even when we do the relationship almost seems strained. It could be my imagination but it feels like having babies at the same time has actually made us grow apart?

 I really don't know what else to write, I guess that really is about it...

Something's changed and I don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment