Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update on my New Year Resolutions. Goodbye Oreo Cupcakes.

Greg had yesterday off so he finally took the Oreo Cupcakes to work today. They were taunting me. I wanted one SO bad, so I am so glad to see them go. It really took a lot of will power not to eat one.

Look how yummy they looked, I can't believe I resisted! Since the New Year (well really January 2nd, Mary had a get together on January 1st and she made deviled eggs, and I CAN NOT resist deviled eggs, they are beyond yummy!) I have been counting calories on my fitnesspal app and I really think it has helped me stick to it.

I also have been working out, I started the 30 Day Shred, I think it's a little more realistic for me at this time than P90x. Instead of and hour PLUS everyday for 90 days, it is 30 minutes for 30 days.  Let's see if I can stick to this and then maybe move on to P90x. So far I really love it, I am in pain everyday but I like that because then I know I am working hard. I may not be so positive about it when I have to switch to level 2!

So far I am sticking to my resolutions, which may be the longest I have ever lasted (pretty sad because it's only been 15 days). I am trying to stay positive though. Greg has even commented on how well I am doing. He was shocked when I used very little dressing on my salad, cut back on bread and PASTA (which is like unheard of for me, I live for pasta), didn't eat a cupcake, etc.! So far so good! I will make sure to update again in another 15 days! It will keep me honest!

I have some before pics, so I will take a pic tonight to compare and will post those (if there is any difference)! I know you are all dying to see my flabby tummy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I did the 30 day shred and continue to do it every now and again just to break things up..I really love Jillian Michaels. People don't believe it but her videos will kick your butt!! Good luck! You got this!

    ReplyDelete