Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another Appointment Down!

Just had my 37 week appointment. Not much to report on this one. The past three days my breathing issues haven't happened so the Doctor seemed content to not have me do and Xray or Ultrasound!!! YAY! On a not so happy note, I gained THREE pounds in ONE week. How is that even possible? I blame Emily and Daniel being in town, and those darn yummy cookies we can't help but make when we all get together. So yep that is about it on the baby front, I really REALLY need to get another belly pic soon. I have been so bad at remember this go around. I will update this with one, promise! :)

Oh and my stats for those who are curious (I love knowing!). I am now at 2cm, 70% effaced, and -2 station. Almost EXACTLY what I was with Addi at this point. I know it means absolutely nothing at this point, but I love knowing it's less work my body has to do come labor day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment