Thursday, December 15, 2011

CUPCAKES!!

I am so excited! I am stuck at home so I decided I am going to try to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. I am not the best at baking, cooking, or really anything domesticated (Yep a real Mother of the year, right here!). So I am going to do it the way Cathy did, cake mix, pre-made cookie dough, and homemade icing. I have been dying to try them since missing out on them at the BBAT Halloween Party. These were the ones I was talking about making for Aubrey's Birthday Party, so I figure why not do a practice run and share them with the family that is in town for the weekend (of course only if they are edible)! I'll let you know how it goes!
Picture and Recipe from:
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-cupcakes.html

UPDATE: So I didn't realize that I had to freeze the cookie dough so that it wouldn't bake in the cupcakes. So this is as far as I have gotten:


So I guess we will see how it goes tomorrow! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment