Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last Christmas...

I gave you my heart and the very next day... just kidding, couldn't help myself!

I thought it would be fun to compare some pictures from last Christmas to this years!

Last year, Aubrey wouldn't sit in Santa's lap she screamed but was fine sitting in mine! 
This year she wasn't fine in either. She loves Santa from afar but up close it's a no go.
Opening presents, with some help!
Opening them this year all by herself, what a big girl! 
Not quite walking around yet!
Walking and running everywhere! 
Last year, hanging by the tree with Daddy!
This year, hanging by the tree with Daddy, but hmm what's different??
Last year, hanging by the tree with Mama! 
This year hanging by the tree with Mama, again something seems different!
 Standing up leaning on presents for support!
Standing up decorating the tree, and then dancing around it!
OH YES, and the biggest change of all! Our newest little gift! She was just itty bitty in my belly (well not necessarily IN my belly, but you get my point) and now she is itty bitty (not quite as itty bitty as she was last year) in my arms!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment