Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Penne a la Betsy...

You know how I mentioned I am not the best baker, well I have comparable cooking skills. Well maybe I just lack the patience or the time to be fancy. So when I am on the hunt for new recipes, I look for simple ones that don't have an extensive list of ingredients. I stumbled across this one on pinterest (http://pinterest.com/mel_lyn_17/yummy/) and could NOT wait to try it. I found it over a week ago and put everything on my grocery list, then of course lost it. Then added everything into my phone, went grocery shopping with my two babies on my own (craziness)...
and forgot to get the canned tomato sauce and the heavy whipping cream. I was off to a great start.

So here I am over a week later, I finally got my-hot-mess-of-a-self  together and am just now trying it out for dinner tonight! Check back and see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment